With growing regional concerns around COVID-19, Murray GM would like to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. For the immediate future, Murray Fort St John will remain open for business and operating with caution for the protection of our staff and our clients.
Temporary Store Hours
Monday-Friday Service: 8am- 5pm Sales: 9am-5pm
We have taken Important Steps to Help Us all Stay Protected
We are following the latest guidance from local, provincial, federal and global health authorities.
Maintaining Dealership Cleanliness
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning our location (showroom, waiting areas and service department)
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available for use by both employees and customers.
- Employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep dealership safe
- Workstations are disinfected after every customer visit
- Vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- Implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (eg.no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members)
- Test drives and sales can be conducted with minimal contact including online shopping, video conferencing if preferred.
- Service can be completed with our drop-off key system
- Employees who have travelled outside of Canada or are displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, seasonal flu or the common cold are required to consult a doctor and remain in home isolation for at least 14days., have had family members who have done so, or have been in proximity to anyone suspected or confirmed of having the virus, are to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Customers with upcoming appointments scheduled with us who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, please reschedule!
Preventative tips during your visit:
- Carry personal hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Please stay home & reschedule if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
Certified Service Available
minimal human contact
Murray GM provides convenient services regardless of our current crisis.
- We are offering the ability to come into service with minimal human contact
- Sanitizing your vehicle, our vehicles and our shuttle by wiping down the door handle, utilizing a steering wheel cover and seat protector as well as instructing our technicians to use disposable gloves with each vehicle.
- Key drop box with a shuttle ride if necessary (one customer per car)
- After-hours drop-off
- Contactless Payment, email receipts and work orders
- Online Service Scheduling or by phone 250-785-8005
- We will be conducting vehicle video walkarounds and sales conversations with customers upon request. Remotely via telephone and through email or video conferencing if preferred. Test drives will be available to you at your home, work or requested place of convenience. Simply call or book your test-drive online & we will be in contact with you right away!
For more information regarding Covid-19 updates
As further developments take place, we will continue to review and monitor our practices to ensure the safety of our clients, our staff and our communities.